Friday, April 11, 2014

And it’s Scrap Squad time again!

QM_scrap-squadB3

My second scrap squad post is up on Quiltmaker’s Quilty Pleasures blog. Check it out.  Here’s the link: Louisa’s post

While you are there, be sure to go back and read the other Scrap Squad posts, as well.  The six quilts we produced for the first quilt couldn’t have been more different from each other – I’m still trying to decide which I like best.  And I think you are going to see a real variety for this current project as well. Did you see Margaret’s quilt that was featured last week?  The post is here if you missed it.

I enjoyed making Mountain Summer.  And I was grateful to my “mountain-sized” sons for being available to hold it up for an outdoor photo!  The photo has been cropped but you can tell that my guys don’t need to stand on chairs for this job.

full quilt2

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Hi Louisa,
I think your opposing gradation idea works really well! Lovely.
Ruth